Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Upcoming EventsNov20Wed201913:30 President Grant to Visit the Stu... @ Wiekamp Auditorium at the Studebaker MuseumPresident Grant to Visit the Stu... @ Wiekamp Auditorium at the Studebaker MuseumNov 20 @ 13:30 – 15:00President Grant Visits the Studebaker! As we continue to celebrate the national treasures of the 1st Source Presidential Carriage Collection, another President will visit the Museum to share his story. Join us as Curt Fields, a renowned President Ulysses S. … Continue reading →Nov30Sat201909:00 General Grant to be at Carnton P... @ Carnton PlantationGeneral Grant to be at Carnton P... @ Carnton PlantationNov 30 @ 09:00 – 15:00For information about this event, contact Sarah Falck at her Signal Corps ID#: 615/905-0692 or her E-telegraph address of: email@example.com An Illumination will follow the Living History event. For information regarding the Illumination, contact: Hannah Jacobs, Event Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org, … Continue reading →Dec7Sat201919:00 Dr. Curt Fields will present “Gr... @ Mercy Health-West HospitalDr. Curt Fields will present “Gr... @ Mercy Health-West HospitalDec 7 @ 19:00 – 22:00For information about this fund-raising event, contact: Doug Witsken at his Signal Corps ID#: (513) 919-1997 or his E-telegraph address of: email@example.com This is a most worthy effort. Please attend if possible and fill the 190 seats in the auditorium!
- Praise for Generals Grant and Lee by Dr. Curt Fields and Thomas Jessee
- General Grant discusses the importance of Fort Pemberton and Greenwood, MS in the exhibit “War Comes to the Mississippi Delta”
- Dover Hotel Film shown in the Dover Hotel in Fort Donelson National Battlefield
- WAR COMES TO THE MISSISSIPPI DELTA exhibit opening at The Museum of the Mississippi Delta in Greenwood, MS.
- Surrender recreation set for today | The Leaf Chronicle – Clarksville, Tenn., and Fort Campbell | theleafchronicle.com