Here good ole Sam Grant tells of his waist coat… lets listen in…
Upcoming EventsOct16Mon13:00 General and Julia Grant to Sail ... @ American Queen Steamboat CompanyGeneral and Julia Grant to Sail ... @ American Queen Steamboat CompanyOct 16 @ 13:00 – Oct 24 @ 08:00General Grant is most pleased to announce that he, and Julia Grant, will be aboard the American Queen, the world’s largest paddlewheel steamboat, for a Civil War cruise from Clarksville, Tennessee, to Chattanooga, Tennessee, from October 16th through October 23rd, … Continue reading →
- General Grant discusses the importance of Fort Pemberton and Greenwood, MS in the exhibit “War Comes to the Mississippi Delta”
- Dover Hotel Film shown in the Dover Hotel in Fort Donelson National Battlefield
- WAR COMES TO THE MISSISSIPPI DELTA exhibit opening at The Museum of the Mississippi Delta in Greenwood, MS.
- Surrender recreation set for today | The Leaf Chronicle – Clarksville, Tenn., and Fort Campbell | theleafchronicle.com
- General and Mrs. Grant Visit Clarksville after 150 years | The Leaf Chronicle – Clarksville, Tenn., and Fort Campbell | theleafchronicle.com